Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Suicidal Computers and Happy Thoughts

This is going to be short because though my computer did eventually turn back on, its only staying up for about 3 minutes at a time. Everyone please think cheap computer repair thoughts and happy healing computer energy! My computer is my connection to the world and I don't know what I'll do without it.

But on a happier note... I woke up today smiling and still am. I went for a walk and had coffee and chatted with people in the coffee shop. (Ok I badgered them to contact their senators to vote to remove DADT...but they didn't stone me! So I think they were receptive!) On my way I had to stop and take a couple of photographs of the beauty I was lucky enough to witness. I wonder how much we miss rushing around in our everyday lives?

A beautiful trail of mushrooms! Makes me think of dancing pixies and fairies! I'm sure they were there, and just hiding when they heard me on the path...

And just look at this beautiful perfect red rose covered in shimmering dew...I literally walked past it on my way to the gym. Something inside me told me to "stop and smell the roses" and am I ever glad I did! So breathtaking! And it smelled wonderful too!

Thats my day so far! Worked out hard but still going out for an evening stroll. Then I'm trying a new soup recipe for dinner! Today is a good day! (Other than the impending death of said computer...)

No comments:

Post a Comment